TBE #060: 5 Fun Mindfulness Activities to Try in Your Classroom
Today on The Balanced Educator Podcast, we are sharing 5 fun mindfulness activities you can do in your classroom – and we’ve got you covered with all of the resources you’ll need for them!
Here we go (all materials needed for these are in our free resources library):
- Five Finger Breathing, a visual way to breathe tracing your fingers as students inhale and exhale.
- Flower petal breathing, a printout where students trace the petals as they inhale and exhale.
- Mindful Eating, a script to walk your students through an activity where they use their 5 senses to experience eating mindfully.
- Mindfulness Scavenger Hunt, a worksheet where students are asked to use their 5 senses to discover their surroundings.
- A Memory that Brings me Joy script, a script you can use to guide your students through a mindfulness practice.
This episode is perfect for you if you want simple, fun activities to use in the classroom, no prep required!
Access the free resources mentioned above by enrolling in the following course: The Balanced Educator Free Resources
To find out the info and to register for our in-person workshop on April 25th, 2019 in Winnipeg: Educalme Classroom – Professional Development Workshop
To subscribe to our mailing list: Receive Happy Mindset Monday emails!
Check out our online mindfulness curriculum for the classroom: Educalme Classroom